david blaine

archinyax
Regular

david blaine

Post by archinyax » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:19 am

How did David Blaine pass his hand through glass? Long time ago i saw the David Blaine Street Magic on AXN and i saw the trick where he made a ring of some woman disappear, and it appeared inside a closed shop. So the woman was frustrated...blah...blah...blah....David Blaine then held a piece of newspaper against the glass window of the shop and then his hands pass through them and he took the ring back to the woman. How did the hell did he did that? there could not possibly be video editing done...
Last edited by archinyax on Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

yourbuddyoz
Regular!

Re: david blaine

Post by yourbuddyoz » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:00 pm

this is an old one passed down through the years. there are variations on the trick, but the 3 factors in how it works are thus:

A) the newspaper

B) the glass

C) fucking magic

axepuzzles
Regular

Post by axepuzzles » Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:35 am

3rd man, with the signal heart.diamond, takes the watch, that's a weird guy. He puts it in the closed store's display. He picks up the newspaper, and his body blocks the view of another smaller window that slides in, with a hole. The light changes subtly when the hole reaches his hand. With his back blocking, the original slides back as he pulls his hand out, the light changing again.

And suddenly, somehow, the newspaper has a hole in it.

Tahda!

oops
Regular!

Post by oops » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:35 am

jesus fucking christ this is getting out of hand:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ictim.html
:idea: i really hope world war 3 is around the corner and most humans are wiped...............