Pass The Bitch Chicken

PaulyDanza
Regular!

Pass The Bitch Chicken

Post by PaulyDanza » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:13 pm

I have a copy of Korine's 'Pass The Bitch Chicken' and I need some money so I have to get rid of it. I figured I'd put it up here before I put it on ebay. send me a private message if your interested. I see on amazon they are going for almost 200 bucks but that's ridiculous to me. I'll take 40 bucks or best offer. A couple pages are missing but it really doesnt matter because there is several of the same images through out the book. Let me know if your interested.

--nick

--Nick

Johnny Boy
Regular!

Re: Pass The Bitch Chicken

Post by Johnny Boy » Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:05 am

Do you know how many pages are missing?

PaulyDanza
Regular!

Post by PaulyDanza » Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:52 pm

I think theres like 4. Ill double check. But the book shows the same images like 5 times..every image.It just looks a little different.

--Nick

Johnny Boy
Regular!

Post by Johnny Boy » Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:01 pm

On a scale of one to ten, my desire to own this book is about six. It'll probably be seven or eight after I see Trash Humpers. I'll give you forty bucks for it. I still need to get Collected Screenplays and Fanzines. You're not selling those as well, are you?

ariver
Regular

Post by ariver » Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:23 pm

If it's still available... I'll give you 40 bucks plus shipping to Germany. Please let me know!

PaulyDanza
Regular!

Post by PaulyDanza » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:17 am

Seeing as how my ex-bitch of a girlfriend stole some of my favorite dvd's, I'm willing to do this: In exchange for PASS THE BITCH CHICKEN I'm willing to trade it for dvd's of GUMMO, JULIEN DONKEY-BOY, KIDS, BULLY and TOUCH ME IN THE MORNING. This happened almost 2 years ago when I moved out and some of my favorite dvd's mysteriously came up missing. I'd like the original dvd's. And I'm still willing to sell this book for $40 USD plus shipping. As I said before the book is like 150 bucks on Amazon.com so that's a damn good deal. I also have the collected screenplays 1 but I don't really want to part with that. But I will if the price is right. I'd sell both books for a flat rate of $60 USD plus shipping.

Oh yes and the bitch stole GUS VAN SANT's 'ELEPHANT'.

If there's any women on this board, don't be mad that I keep calling her a bitch because she is a bitch. She slashed my tires and got me jumped by two guys outside of her apartment for breaking up with her.

--Nick