Nikki Uberti's "Faux Pas"

Moderators: JulienDonkeyHumpers, direct recharge

Nikki Uberti's "Faux Pas"

Postby clit » Sat May 07, 2005 12:00 am

If any of you have a copy then please, please, please let me know :!:

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->2003-
Top fashion photographer Terry Richardson has a new muse. The lucky lensman is dating Elite model Susan Eldridge, whom he shot for the upcoming Eres lingerie and Sisley campaigns. But alluring Eldridge, born 1979, should be careful. Richardson's ex-wife, former model Nikki Uberti, once portrayed him as a heartless cad in a short film called "Faux Pas," which used live cats and stuffed animals to re-enact actual events in their marriage. Everyone parties too much, and when Uberti's character comes down with cancer, Richardson's character deserts her. In real life, Richardson left Uberti and took up with model Shalom Harlow.

1999-
It's been an annus horibilis for popular photographer Terry Richardson. His wife has been battling breast cancer, and Kate Betts seems to have put an end to his short-lived stint at Harper's Bazaar. Now Richardson is locked in litigation with a French advertising agency for allegedly refusing to pay him for a three-day shoot he did in July for French label Paul & Joe. The ad has appeared in European fashion mags such as Nova and British Vogue but the agency, SDV Communications in Paris, has not paid Richardson and has refused to settle the bill with the rest of the crew. Richardson's booker at The Katy Barker Agency confirmed that they are suing on Richardson's behalf. Others, who can't afford to mount an expensive international court case, may never see their money. Susan Hootstein, whose small New York-based production company organized the shoot, says she's out of pocket for $20,000. "I waived my fee because Terry's a friend but I still shelled out 20 grand which I doubt I'll get back. It's almost funny, at one point the agency even faxed me a bogus wire transfer confirmation. Now they're saying they haven't been paid by the client." A mouthpiece for Paul & Joe claims the label has documentation proving they have paid SDV all talent fees and added that they were very disappointed with how the matter has been handled by the agency. SDV's Michel Harari was mysteriously out of the office all day. Maybe he was at the bank.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
clit
Regular!

Return to Buying/Selling/Trading