question about the site

Questions or comments regarding the website and forum...
bratcherthehatcher
Regular

question about the site

Postby bratcherthehatcher » Sun Apr 09, 2006 4:57 pm

this may be a strange question but where did the fonts come from at the top where it says: "news, visuals, resources, forum, links. etc." and all the other handwritten fonts? it looks just like harm's handwriting. did he help to design the site? does he read it sometimes?
evil needles
evil beatles
evil peoples
all is illegal

Brutus
Site Administrator

Postby Brutus » Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:40 am

It is taken from the Crackup book, you can see inside the book on Amazon.

bratcherthehatcher
Regular

fonts

Postby bratcherthehatcher » Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:32 pm

that's really cool that you used those. i knew they looked very familiar. for some reason i've always remembered what his handwriting looked like. it always stuck out to me for some odd reason, i think cause it just looks so simple and "childlike". anyway, i think that's a cool tribute to him by using the fonts. same with all the fonts that you use on the site. all are recognizable and very appropriate.
evil needles

evil beatles

evil peoples

all is illegal

Boogie
Regular!

Postby Boogie » Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:24 am

Kudos to the fellas who work on this site!

Kingfish
Regular!

Postby Kingfish » Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:09 am

<!--QuoteBegin-Boogie+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Boogie)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Kudos to the fellas who work on this site!<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Just wanted to point out that the quotes here seem to be broken.
"The best Bergman film I've seen is Offret, and the worst, Interiors. I like them both."

Brutus
Site Administrator

Postby Brutus » Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:27 am

<!--QuoteBegin-Kingfish+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kingfish)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteBegin-Boogie+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Boogie)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Kudos to the fellas who work on this site!<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Just wanted to point out that the quotes here seem to be broken.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Yes, thankyou. I looked it up on the phpBB help forum and they say there is a bug in the latest version of the forum, which I updated to a few days ago. I followed the fix there and it should be fine now. It may be that posts made before will not show quotes properly but new ones made now should. Let me know if they don't.

raiseshisarm
Regular!

Postby raiseshisarm » Fri May 26, 2006 2:08 am

brutus, did you just pick and choose letters to create a font from a crackup? how does that work? i ask because a want to get "oldtown" tattooed from one of the leona upton/joseph mohr conversations in the book, but want it in his handwriting...

Return to “Questions and Comments”