Site Suggestions (do you have any?)

Questions or comments regarding the website and forum...
Brutus
Site Administrator

Site Suggestions (do you have any?)

Postby Brutus » Tue Feb 03, 2004 6:38 am

No? I could put up a search function but I'm not if there's a great need. The forum could look better, yes?

This site had just 3320 unique visitors last month, and 5600 visits (so that's most returning). It says Harmony-Korine.com, in January, had 591520 hits (so that's how many pages were looked at then). We're in google now as well. Most people come here searching for "harmony korine" or "ken park soundtrack."

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Feb 03, 2004 11:17 pm

the forum, the only thing that annoys me is the white arrow bar on the right. it's too hard to see, I always mis-click, it'd be cooler if it was grey or black. maybe i'm just blind/retarded.

Brutus
Site Administrator

Postby Brutus » Wed Feb 04, 2004 12:18 am

I can't find any white arrow bar. There's probably something white that I don't see either, because the forum was originally blue and I changed it white like this without much thought. I can change it, sure, where is it?

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Feb 04, 2004 12:22 am

sorry, I don't know the term for it.....the thing on the right...where you scroll up and down for long pages. Mine's white and blends in where the page starts. It's hard for me to click on, or if I have another window open behind that one, other than that, no problems...i like this site.

Brutus
Site Administrator

Postby Brutus » Wed Feb 04, 2004 12:27 am

Like in your browser, yes? Which you use to scroll up any website, is it white when you visit this site, ha? I've probably set it, inadvertantly, on some stupid setting (I doesn't affect mine cause I am using Mac IE 5, just). I will look into it and have it changed in about a day or two probably.

Brutus
Site Administrator

Postby Brutus » Fri Feb 06, 2004 1:43 am

I tried to do something then but it didn't work. So, firstly, I need to be sure we're talking about the same thing. Is it in the window you use to look at websites, like any website, and when you come to this site, or perhaps the forum specifically, it changes your scroll bar to white or something. Is that it? Or is it something on the page of the forum?

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Mar 08, 2004 4:21 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-xyz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(xyz)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->the forum, the only thing that annoys me is the white arrow bar on the right. it's too hard to see, I always mis-click, it'd be cooler if it was grey or black. maybe i'm just blind/retarded.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Same here; can't see the scrolling bar on the right edge
of the page because of the white-on-white. Other than that
the site is great!

Brutus
Site Administrator

Postby Brutus » Thu Aug 19, 2004 1:53 am

ha, i still have no idea what the both of you were talking about. it was troubling me for that time too, you can see.

nameman
Regular!

Postby nameman » Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:12 pm

if this has already been discussed, please accept this as my apology.

what i'd like to see is that users are required to sign in before they can post a topic or response. this will eliminate outsiders, who just feel the need to be rotten pricks, from coming to the board to shit on something/someone.

thanks in advance.

foot foot

Postby foot foot » Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:23 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-nameman+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(nameman)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->if this has already been discussed, please accept this as my apology.

what i'd like to see is that users are required to sign in before they can post a topic or response. this will eliminate outsiders, who just feel the need to be rotten pricks, from coming to the board to shit on something/someone.

thanks in advance.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

i agree.

direct recharge

Postby direct recharge » Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:31 pm

yeh i think that would be good too, except, that some users have login problems. so when they cant login (but want to) they cant write anything.

but i dont expierienced or saw any repots of any login problems recently.

foot foot

Postby foot foot » Tue Aug 31, 2004 7:42 am

just a thought...doing this might stop the people who are just stopping by to add information as well...and that would be bad.

Brutus
Site Administrator

Postby Brutus » Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:20 am

<!--QuoteBegin-direct recharge+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(direct recharge)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->yeh i think that would be good too, except, that some users have login problems. so when they cant login (but want to) they cant write anything.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Yeah, that is the problem with this. A few aren't able to log-in properly at the moment though, but I made some changes just before so if that's worked then we'll see by the end of the week.

<!--QuoteBegin-foot foot+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(foot foot)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->just a thought...doing this might stop the people who are just stopping by to add information as well...and that would be bad.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Maybe that would be so, I don't know. It's easy to register here, you don't even have to use a real email. I can't remember a guest posting anything so great but i may be wrong.

Brutus
Site Administrator

Postby Brutus » Thu Sep 02, 2004 3:53 am

so from tomorrow only registered members will be able to post in the harmony Korine, General and Buying boards. guests will be able to post in this one. there are no objections to this?

direct recharge

Postby direct recharge » Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:14 am

thats a great thing brutus :!:

very good

Return to “Questions and Comments”