Site Suggestions (do you have any?)

Questions or comments regarding the website and forum...
Brutus
Site Administrator

Postby Brutus » Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:14 am

It's done now, and hopefully all will work fine.

korinekid
Regular

Postby korinekid » Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:43 am

Maybe a gummo and juliene donkey boy quiz or fun facts about harmony(if you dont have that already).
life is beatiful......really it is full of beauty and illusions without it youd be dead.

Brutus
Site Administrator

Postby Brutus » Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:59 am

I am changing the site now, not really a change of design, just correcting parts and things like that. There are no pictures of Pass the Bitch Chicken on the site so it would be good if someone could provide some, even ones taken like the Bad Son picture below are fine. More pictures of the Bad Son would be good also.

foot foot

Postby foot foot » Sat Oct 02, 2004 2:49 am

<!--QuoteBegin-Brutus+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Brutus)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I am changing the site now, not really a change of design, just correcting parts and things like that. There are no pictures of Pass the Bitch Chicken on the site so it would be good if someone could provide some, even ones taken like the Bad Son picture below are fine. More pictures of the Bad Son would be good also.

Image<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

i can hook it up with both books. do you want pictures or scans? it's up to you.

Brutus
Site Administrator

Postby Brutus » Sat Oct 02, 2004 10:02 am

Either's fine, whatever's easiest for you. Only really need just four or so for Pass the Bitch Chicken mostly, and whatever for the Bad Son.

Brutus
Site Administrator

Postby Brutus » Wed Nov 03, 2004 2:48 am

I started changing the site a few days ago and so it should be finished by Sunday, which is four days away here. It is coming along well. I had to put off buying an xbox because of this though. On Monday I will buy an xbox with the GTA Double Pack, which I've never played before, and sure I will create a thread about it, you bet.

(a)maze13-7
Regular!

Postby (a)maze13-7 » Sun Nov 14, 2004 5:52 am

chat room 8)
this world done changed since i've been conscious

Brutus
Site Administrator

Postby Brutus » Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:05 am

those are never popular, we're not a really popular forum. i did get an xbox before though, and this gta game and it's not really fun at all. it's ok though, but i thought it would be exciting and things, but no. i'll get that game where you hunt bears next.

direct recharge

Postby direct recharge » Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:24 am

yeh a chat room would be not good.

bear hunting? i think that is kind of boring ... like fishing on playstation ore something ... i cant believe people buy fishing as a videogame, and may with a controlpad that looks like an fishing rod ...

gta is okay though, i think its fun to play sometimes ... when you are bored like hell ..

i currently like this need for speed game ... but i cant play games for a long time .. dunno why ..

Brutus
Site Administrator

Postby Brutus » Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:44 am

you take your rifle and you scour the mountains, shooting out bears and wolves. it's called cabella's dangerous hunts, it's only about ten dollars.i hear it's bad, but that doesn't matter. i can't imagine things being so bad.

direct recharge

Postby direct recharge » Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:54 am

googled spit out that : <a href="http://www.activisionvalue.com/titles/DangHunts/screenshots.html" target="_blank">http://www.activisionvalue.com/titles/Dang...creenshots.html</a>

i think that is maybe fun ...

for 10$ its worth a try ;)

Brutus
Site Administrator

Postby Brutus » Sun Nov 14, 2004 1:45 pm

It will be very satisfying to shoot that bear in the mouth. I'll get it on Friday, and then we'll see. There are really no other games I've been thinking about except that and this NBA Inside Drive one.

foot foot

Postby foot foot » Sun Nov 14, 2004 7:40 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Brutus+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Brutus)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->It will be very satisfying to shoot that bear in the mouth. <!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

haha

Brutus
Site Administrator

Postby Brutus » Tue Nov 23, 2004 7:08 am

Ha, well I got it a few days ago. I like it, yes. I've shot a moose and things. It's good. Bears are tough, so are coyotes.

direct recharge

Postby direct recharge » Thu Nov 25, 2004 9:30 am

hehe sounds kind of funny though. hunting animals and stuff.

do they "fight back" or attack you ?

Return to “Questions and Comments”