apology to Brutus

Questions or comments regarding the website and forum...
tristram
Regular!

apology to Brutus

Postby tristram » Sun Nov 28, 2004 6:39 am

Sorry, I originally sent this to your e-mail account, but it got rejected. Feel free to lock or delete this after you read it. I know it's just a small thing, but I wanted to apologize for starting shit with that other Korine messgeboard. I didn't know it would blow up into such ridiculous bullshit. I rely on this messageboard and site for info on Korine, and I have never been disappointed by the quality of the information on this site. It's very encouraging to me as a filmmaker and admirer of cutting edge art to see that so many intelligent people from all over the world share my interests and opinions. I check your site every day. It's the best Korine info database around, and your devotion is admirable. Sorry for the inconvenience, and keep up the good work.

best,

dave hauslein

foot foot

Postby foot foot » Sun Nov 28, 2004 7:08 am

you didn't do anything but start a thread man...no harm done...just my opinion...

Brutus
Site Administrator

Postby Brutus » Sun Nov 28, 2004 7:28 am

Oh yeah there's no need for an apology. There's no problem, and sorry if I made you think there was or something. I just locked the thread because people were arguing with that other person and it would've just kept going on otherwise I guess. I'm glad you and others like the site too. You are fine and there's never been any problem with you at all.

Anonymous

brutus

Postby Anonymous » Mon Dec 06, 2004 1:03 am

Korine has tons of talent, and Brutus, you are a stylish milkshake of a man

Brutus
Site Administrator

Postby Brutus » Mon Dec 06, 2004 10:45 pm

A stylish milkshake, you say? I don't know what that means.

Return to “Questions and Comments”