Rules To Follow

Questions or comments regarding the website and forum...
eric
Regular!

Post by eric » Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:53 pm

Last edited by eric on Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

clit
Regular!

Post by clit » Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:22 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-boggle+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boggle)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin--><!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->FUCK HA, I KNEW IT-I KNEW IT!!
So you are basically catering to the norm?
You say sig sizes can change depending on what other people want...I want them huge, do I count??<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->no, cause everyone else in the universe thinks big sigs are flaming.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
:D I was waiting for you to pipe up,
so Voyelles, orphus, Alaric731 and Timeoil think of themselves as "flaming"?
I know I'm forgetting some other members but they have my size sigs...boggle, I have never had a "wallpaper" sig fucking ever...maybe big but not that big.

eric
Regular!

Post by eric » Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:28 pm

you've had some pretty big ones dude. come on. and as a longtime former dial-up user, it does make a difference. there's nothing cool about big sigs, and i bet saltchrome and alaric aren't as possesive of there's as you are. besides, your avatar is cooler than anyone's on the site and it's nice and small.

foot foot

Post by foot foot » Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:18 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-clit+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(clit)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->One of the many reasons I like the big ones is because they stretch out the page<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

what? really? this is why it sucks i think. this is the ONLY reason i don't like them that big. otherwise i could care less. i just HATE it when it streches out the page.

i've been known to be a real lame motherfucker though.

eric
Regular!

Post by eric » Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:06 am

Last edited by eric on Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Brutus
Site Administrator

Post by Brutus » Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:17 am

<!--QuoteBegin-clit+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(clit)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Can all wops join the File Sharing forum?
<a href="http://harmony-korine.com/ipw-web/bulle ... um.php?f=5" target="_blank">http://harmony-korine.com/ipw-web/bulle ... uoteEEnd-->

The "File Sharing" board is not only hidden, a user also requires permission to access it and so those who cannot see that board when logged-in still cannot access it from your link. Access is given based on the user's number of posts.

<!--QuoteBegin-clit+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(clit)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Give me some time and I'll try to figure a way around this CRACKER error............<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Yes, I'm sure you will because you're very smart, very clever, not at all like a little baby.

<!--QuoteBegin-clit+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(clit)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->FUCK HA, I KNEW IT-I KNEW IT!!
You say sig sizes can change depending on what other people want...I want them huge, do I count??<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Yes, the sizes can be based on what people on the forum want, the majority, and no you don't count.

<!--QuoteBegin-clit+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(clit)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->so Voyelles, orphus, Alaric731 and Timeoil think of themselves as "flaming"?
I know I'm forgetting some other members but they have my size sigs...boggle, I have never had a "wallpaper" sig fucking ever...maybe big but not that big.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Ophuls's is fine. Alaric and Voyelles, both of those were fine too, I don't think anyone had a problem with those. They've never insisted on the 1000x1000 size signatures that you did. Timeoil may have had these very large signatures at some point too, I can't remember exactly. All those signatures are too big now under these new restrictions though, that's right, but that's because of you abusing things. You've kind of ruined it for others here, it's really too bad. If you had just kept it about the Alaric/Voyelles size then there'd have been no problem.

clit
Regular!

Post by clit » Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:20 pm

*WARNING*
<!--coloro:red--><span style="color:red"><!--/coloro-->!<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
<!--QuoteBegin-clit+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(clit)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteBegin-[size=23+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE([size=23)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->†®[/size]]Can all wops join the File Sharing forum?
<a href="http://harmony-korine.com/ipw-web/bulle ... um.php?f=5" target="_blank">http://harmony-korine.com/ipw-web/bulle ... uoteEEnd-->

<!--QuoteBegin-[size=23+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE([size=23)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->†®[/size]]the reason I posted in a size 7 was 'cause I wanted to make sure my text size was not violating^/^break out your bifocal eyeglasses!replay 4 da goox(i'll punch your lips, the black bastard said?first i'll mug you and leave you in an alley somewhere?)>>>>>>><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
BrutusThunder[from the land down under],
why are you swallowing-at-home when I know you love to eat-out?
Would you really ban loony toad quack, Voyelles, orphus, Alaric731, Timeoil and I over stupid sig's, if we don't change the size??
I know it's your board and all but why should the members that enjoy super sizing have to dwarf it just for the majority???
One of the many reasons I like the big ones is because they stretch out the page,
there's a bigger issue though...the #1 reason I love posting here is 'cause this really is one of the only (rare) forums without rules and it should stay that way, let us do whatever we want to, the only thing that shouldn't be is spamming...it should not be a rule, just common sense 'cause it takes up space and then we won't have any room to post, without deleting old threads, we need to hold on to those.....the IMDB is soooooo fucking goddamn white, 'cause they will ban you if you post any words like: cuntAIDS--nigger/hick lover--childfucker--big fat ass female pig with autism from shit USA.....or most music forums are like used tampons 'cause if you disagree with anything then you get locked out...........and last, almost all non private and 18- boards won't allow any photos with even a half of an ass hanging out or a little pink showing 'cause I guess teens and kids will go to hell for all eternity if they see what they already have.......if I may also add, I notice this new trend on forums where everyone is trying to make avatars smaller, what the fuck?why have them at all if you can't view them..........I'm sick and tired of administrators][moderators........the reason I randomly post those pretty snuff pix around the forum is because once when I was little Jesus stuck his ding-a-ling in my mouth so he wouldn't have to hear my prayers, so cut the poor clit a brake...why did you have to call me stupid?you know I'm very delicate.......I'm trying my hardest to make my hacker-boyfriend go postal======={incognito}(LA)[#2049187660]
..............................................................................................
If we only have one more week before our freedom is taken away then I might as well live it up:
<!--QuoteBegin-Brutus+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Brutus)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->No, I wouldn't ban anybody. We now have it so signature images are restricted, same as what we have with avatars. The limit now is 220 high by 580 wide and 600kb in size. This does not restrict signatures already set though, but when you attempt to save a larger image now it'll give you an error.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->Give me some time and I'll try to figure a way around this CRACKER error............
BTW,
can you please up the avatar size to 200x200? :oops:

FUCK HA, I KNEW IT-I KNEW IT!!
You say sig sizes can change depending on what other people want...I want them huge, do I count??
The minority always gets screwed in the urethra meatus(<fossa navicularis<corpus spongiosum)
Brutus, when you said that I'm specifically the reason there's a need to write out the rules...is it because I'm 97% African-American(I'm not really a border-hopper/spick) or because I'm a realityTVstar??
Is there anyway you could post a list of the members that PM'd you bitching about the sizes..penile cancer for them, soon.......
Brutus,
what about this..you know how some bookdealers are weary of the Harry Potter craze, well if some hip-elite-literature-terrorists decide a suicide mission, in the name of Allah, is appropriate for J.K. Rowling and her children and some paparazzo gets lucky and captures some nice pieces of the aftermath...well, can I have one of those pictures as my signature<!--sizeo:23--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->?<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Brutus+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Brutus)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Not posting gore pictures I thought was common sense too, same with not using wallpaper as your signature. We've always had rules here, we delete people and edit posts and remove pictures. I've just created a topic for these so people are clear. You specifically are the reason there's a need to write them out. If people do post a gore picture in future, it'll likely be deleted. If you continue to post them in a pointless way then your account may be deleted. This rule is not arguable, it doesn't matter if you don't like it. Signature sizes and restrictions can change depending on what other people want.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Last edited by Brutus on Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:59 pm; edited 1000 times in total
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<!--sizeo:23--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Why, Brutus, why?<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

clit
Regular!

Post by clit » Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:51 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-foot foot+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(foot foot)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteBegin-clit+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(clit)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->One of the many reasons I like the big ones is because they stretch out the page<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->what? really? this is why it sucks i think. this is the ONLY reason i don't like them that big. otherwise i could care less. i just HATE it when it streches out the page.

i've been known to be a real lame motherfucker though.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Hey dude, in no way are you a "real lame motherfucker", I think you're coo! in my book, infact I would even let my girlfriend suck you off...I just think that sometimes the textures of the text appears mildly smoother when it connects to the loop of sigs, like a passage from the Bible?
free methadone<

clit
Regular!

Post by clit » Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:04 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-boggle+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boggle)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->you've had some pretty big ones dude. come on.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Yeah, big..but not fucking wallpaper.

<!--QuoteBegin-boggle+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boggle)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->there's nothing cool about big dicks<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
:shock:

<!--QuoteBegin-boggle+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boggle)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->besides, your penis is cooler than anyone's on the site and it's nice and small.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
:x

<!--QuoteBegin-boggle+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boggle)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->it makes me want to rape an old lady.
that makes me want to start a genocide of toddlers.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd--> :cry: :lol: Could you possibly film the rape and the start of a genocide...send me the tapes...your asking price would be????
Perhaps, a documentary...sound good??

OR..you can have your own series(kind of like the Olsen twins)
<!--coloro:orange--><span style="color:orange"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:18--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->boggle's snufflix<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
<a href="http://www.kpbsd.k12.ak.us/seward.elem/ ... age002.jpg" target="_blank">http://www.kpbsd.k12.ak.us/seward.elem/ ... 002.jpg</a>
<!--sizeo:9--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->(sorry, Brutus is pricking-off at the moment, so you will have to click)<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->
you can have that photo as your production company logo...they would sell like hot cakes(made of pot) in the little cinema shops on the West Coast underground...bastardPOP territory...push a lot of units on the black market!

clit
Regular!

Post by clit » Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:46 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Brutus+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Brutus)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->The "File Sharing" board is not only hidden, a user also requires permission to access it and so those who cannot see that board when logged-in still cannot access it from your link. Access is given based on the user's number of posts.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
How many posts do you need?
If you let everyone access the secret forum right when they join then we would probably inherit a slew of mad sheeit?

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Yes, I'm sure you will because you're very smart, very clever, not at all like a little baby.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Are you implying that I'm a snotty brat?

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Yes, the sizes can be based on what people on the forum want, the majority, and no you don't count.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Why not?
It's because I'm black, isn't it?

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Ophuls's is fine. Alaric and Voyelles, both of those were fine too, I don't think anyone had a problem with those. They've never insisted on the 1000x1000 size signatures that you did. Timeoil may have had these very large signatures at some point too, I can't remember exactly. All those signatures are too big now under these new restrictions though, that's right, but that's because of you abusing things. You've kind of ruined it for others here, it's really too bad. If you had just kept it about the Alaric/Voyelles size then there'd have been no problem.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
1000x1000 size signatures????????????????????
If you gonna talk smack then represent...PROOF, motha fucka!
I'm just dying to see these sigs of mine that are that huge:
Alaric was down, <!--sizeo:23--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->600x480<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

How the hell was I "abusing things"?
"You've kind of ruined it for others here, it's really too bad."
What kind?
So, you gonna show me by taking my signature option away?
I agree, it is really too bad that you are acting like an @$$#*!%.

eric
Regular!

Post by eric » Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:00 am

Last edited by eric on Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Timeoil
Regular!

Post by Timeoil » Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:29 am

Last edited by Timeoil on Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

passenger
Regular

Post by passenger » Tue Jul 19, 2005 2:31 pm

haha yeah that rotten.com type shit is very gay
i thought only the unix c++ programmer geeks were in to that stuff, i remember they used to watch those gore pix and giggle like little girls back in like 7th grade

eric
Regular!

Post by eric » Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:42 pm

i think they used to be like that but they are really very popular now, especially among younger teens.

PaulyDanza
Regular!

Post by PaulyDanza » Fri Aug 05, 2005 7:48 am

ok i read about 4 or so posts untill i stopped reading this thread. dont you people have anything better to do then to argue online about why a big signature is good or bad?

personally, i dont give a fuck either way. its just message board and signatures are nothin to get this worked up over.

--Nick