SAVE CLIT!

Questions or comments regarding the website and forum...
dont
Regular!

SAVE CLIT!

Postby dont » Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:51 pm

I read the reasons why you banned Clit, but I don't feel that Clit has caused any trouble on the forum. He spoke his mind and some people didn't agree with him. That's cool. That's what we're all here for...to speak our minds and argue every now and then.

Brutus, in the end...it's in your hands, and I understand that. You're going to decide whether or not Clit is to be allowed back. But I'm posting a poll to see if there's anyone else here who likes the guy other than me.

Clit is just like a funny, vulgar older uncle. He'll gross you out but when it comes down to it, he's the funniest guy at the dinner table.

<!--sizeo:18--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Let's bring back Clit!<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

[size=18]<!--coloro:red--><span style="color:red"><!--/coloro-->SAVE CLIT!<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

Timeoil
Regular!

Postby Timeoil » Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:30 pm

Ban don't! He is a worhtless disgarded urinary tract disassembly kit. Although most people now realize who u r ! :lol:

Brutus
Site Administrator

Re: SAVE CLIT!

Postby Brutus » Wed Jul 27, 2005 4:44 am

<!--QuoteBegin-dont+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dont)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I read the reasons why you banned Clit, but I don't feel that Clit has caused any trouble on the forum. He spoke his mind and some people didn't agree with him.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

That's not what he did at all. The reasons for his banning can be found <a href="http://www.harmony-korine.com/ipw-web/bulletin/bb/viewtopic.php?t=1009&start=60" target="_blank">here</a>. None of the trouble he caused could be interpreted as him "speaking his mind," and people getting irritated with his shit were not "people disagreeing with him."

We're not talking about whether you dislike him or not. If you're going to go ">>>>>>>>>" until it stretches out the page for no other reason than to be annoying, and to do it repeatedly, and to ignore the rules, then you will be banned. That's what clit did, and more, and so he's banned, but the ban, I said before, is temporary because of Smut asking about it. In a month we'll remove the ban and if clit wants to come back he may.

eric
Regular!

Postby eric » Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:23 pm

i think you just liked clit because he rebelled against saltchrome, don't. i really don't think you really consider him as clever and innocent as you claim. i thought he had his funny moments too, for sure, but any person in their right mind knows he was just a trip. he wasn't at all a pillar of the board like you're making it sound. i mean, don't kid yourself - the guy mostly just posted pics of masturbation and blowjobs....that would benefit a rotten.com forum more than this one.

Timeoil
Regular!

Postby Timeoil » Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:55 am

i wasn't really wanting don't to get banned. and i wouldn't want smut to get banned. i really think clit is the only person who I have ever wanted banned in any forum or anywhere. I won't say clit as a person, just as an online identity. But whoever is behind that identity is pretty fucked up in the head if you stop and think about it...He needs recognition and "status" gained from the internet and he becomes dislodged mentally out if any one disgarees with him in the slightest. You get pages of non-sense, links and colored psychotic ramblings and text. He can't stand not getting his way to the point of insanity. You should check out and see how he is trying to move the content of this board to other forums, it is pretty pathetic. I think brutus approach is rational, tho' his tantrum and feeble subversion attempts would have pissed me off more...I would have catostrophically disassembled his dna with a cheap microwave.

i think clit has a static ip address...

And ultimately, he is here every day reading even though he said he wouldn't lose sleep over it.

I wouldn't call his outburst against me a rebellion, it is more that he doesn't/isn't used to someone telling him off and not allowing him to be center stage. But you are right about don't, he doesn't have the courage to ever debate with me or anyone for that matter, its always a smart ass retort to what anyone says, with no expectation of response. Birds of a feather...

Brutus
Site Administrator

Postby Brutus » Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:27 am

Yes, "dont" is not clit, they're two different people, I should say. As to the rest of this, it is stupid. I already said I would unblock him, and you saw that. There's no reason then to go on about it with a poll. The results will have no affect at all on the banning, all it may prove is that nobody really cares. I don't think you even like "clit" yourself, it seems it's more like what boggle is saying.

Timeoil
Regular!

Postby Timeoil » Fri Jul 29, 2005 3:31 am

ahahaha lol. that took a shitload of hotmail accounts to pull off that miracle comeback...

eric
Regular!

Postby eric » Fri Jul 29, 2005 3:34 am

yea, that's pretty sad. i was buying it up until it broke 10 too.

downward
Regular!

Postby downward » Fri Jul 29, 2005 4:37 am

there. now i've voted too. not that i even really think clit should be banned, i just think its lame to sign up a bunch of times to defend someone on a poll that is entirely insignificant because clit has already been given the right to come back.

Timeoil
Regular!

Postby Timeoil » Fri Jul 29, 2005 4:49 am

people like clit are scary if you really think about it. they must not have much control over the comp at the half way house...lol

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:26 pm

Post by "clit" deleted by Administrator. Post was made under one of the 12 accounts he signed up to vote "Yes."

Timeoil
Regular!

Postby Timeoil » Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:34 pm

So why are you going to let clit back? He's a fucking psycho. He can't stay away for shit. I wouldn't even try and match the ips, but you can tell its the same person and this shit is getting old real quick. Just keep that dude gone, please.

If you want give me-via pm-his ip set, ips of the other clit identities and i'll expose him. But if you guys can't see why I hate this guy, or why he is actually a textbook skitzo...Think about how much being on a message board means to him, he probably thinks about it all day and he is in a rage.
But honestly, could someone ever come back after all of this non-sense and be an accepted boardmember? I think it is virtually impossible to ever forget this little girls behavior. Obviously I hit the nail on the head a few times with this psychopath, look at how he is unravelling! The crazy thing is that this poll he probably looked at 20 times a day, as if it actually indicated something.

Here is clit:
<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->People diagnosed with schizophrenia usually experience a combination of positive (i.e. hallucinations, delusions, racing thoughts), negative (i.e. apathy, lack of emotion, poor or nonexistant social functioning), and cognitive (disorganized thoughts, difficulty concentrating and/or following instructions, difficulty completing tasks, memory problems). Schizophrenia is characterized by profound disruption in cognition and emotion, affecting the most fundamental human attributes: language, thought, perception, affect, and sense of self. The array of symptoms, while wide ranging, frequently includes psychotic manifestations, such as hearing internal voices or experiencing other sensations not connected to an obvious source (hallucinations) and assigning unusual significance or meaning to normal events or holding fixed false personal beliefs (delusions). No single symptom is definitive for diagnosis; rather, the diagnosis encompasses a pattern of signs and symptoms, in conjunction with impaired occupational or social functioning<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

passenger
Regular

Postby passenger » Fri Jul 29, 2005 8:43 pm

i've been lurking on this board for some time now (altough i haven't posted) and i'm not saying what Timeoil and others are saying about clit (that he's a psycho) is not true, but I must admit that when clit's posts actually regard film & art it's right on.......but yeah, like i said I myself haven't contributed shit to this board so I guess i should just shut up

Timeoil
Regular!

Postby Timeoil » Sat Jul 30, 2005 12:50 am

<!--QuoteBegin-passenger+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(passenger)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->i've been lurking on this board for some time now (altough i haven't posted) and i'm not saying what Timeoil and others are saying about clit (that he's a psycho) is not true, but I must admit that when clit's posts actually regard film & art it's right on.......but yeah, like i said I myself haven't contributed shit to this board so I guess i should just shut up<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->Name one thing clit has said about art? It's 0. But in basic terms, this silly little attempt to try and bring light back to "what clits really good at" shall not distract from the fact that he is a psycho. Someone who NEEDS and CRAVES attention. If he has any value it is in utilizing google searches for others. Want to see how easy it is to be someone like him? Next time someone posts a topic, say something like "New Herzog Movie..."
<a href="http://www.google.com/search?q=herzog%20film%20new&svnum=100&hl=en&lr=&sa=N&as_qdr=all&tab=iw" target="_blank">A typical Clit Google Search</a> This would be like typing in Herzog Film New into the search box.
Scroll down a few results. To the hollywood 5-0 link.
<a href="http://www.hollywoodfiveo.com/archive/issue2/cinema/herzog.htm" target="_blank">A common clit pratice phase 2</a> The Hollywood 5-0 Article on "new herzog film"
Scroll down to the image with the caption and link to it or cut and paste the article, with the preface "Herzog's tha man!" (making sure you use multi-colored text)
Then return to google and search google images for Herzog Pictures by typing Herzog Invincible
<a href="http://images.google.com/images?svnum=10&hs=4rJ&hl=en&lr=&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial_s&q=invincible+herzog&btnG=Search" target="_blank">An example of clit googling images</a>
Now right click on the full images and insert them into the via [img][/img] code.
Now while others are responding to this hunt down keywords and sites to find more and more obscure facts about herzog. And post these as replies.
Now people are sure to think you are "in-tha-know." LOL

I do love how clit wears his psychological defecits out in the open elements without even knowing, to me that's entertaining. Since these are modern times, dragging him out to the edge of town and putting a .50 cal bullet in his head and forcing his family to dig his grave with forks is out of the question. Just observe how he craves and needs attention, how he really wants to feel he has some sort of self worth. It must be terrible to know that only thru digital disguises (multiple login accounts, poorly created personas etc.) can you actually have a personality. Imagine what it would be like to have no personality and know that the only value of your existence is gauged by the affirmation of anonymous "people" online who find referencial convenience in your pathetic pillaging of others art? If "clit" needs anything it would be to take his computer away and begin therapy dealing with the constant raping he recieved from his father and his moms boyfriends...Just a theraputic idea...

passenger
Regular

Postby passenger » Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:16 pm

i don't like the guy either but some stuff i've found useful....he posted some good photography sites in the photography thread, he has posted links to music downloads, he posted a pretty long list of (in his opinion) best films of 2004.....but yeah, you're right, i'm wrong

Return to “Questions and Comments”